Tuesday 26 August 2008

Katy Perry going to hell over Girl Kiss

Katy Perry�s lesbian predicament has earned her #1in the Australian charts for the 6th week in a row, something no other song has established in 2008, but or else of congratulations for her achievements, her mother thinks she is going to burn in hell.


Mary Hudson, the mother of the 23-year-old singer from the US, is outraged by 'I Kissed A Girl' � the hit song that has seen Katy rise to an overnight success.


Hudson, an evangelical Christian preacher, has expressed her disappointment in her daughter for �promoting a sin�, and thinks the attention-getting pop-tune is �shameful and disgusting�.


"I hatred the song. It clearly promotes queerness and its message is shameful and disgusting. Katy knows how I feel. We ar a identical outspoken family unit and she knows how disappointed her father and I ar. I can't even listen to that song.


"The number one time I heard it I was in total shock. When it comes on the radio I bow my head and pray," Hudson said.


She also strongly opposes the life style Katy is leading ascribable to her newfound fame.


"Katy is our daughter and we love her simply we strongly disagree with how she is conducting herself at the moment. We cannot cut her out of our lives as she is our child - but she knows we disagree strongly with what she is doing and the message she is promoting regarding homosexuality which the Bible clearly states is a sin."





More information